Monday 7 November 2011

Off to another retreat!



I shall be somewhere near here - some miles away in fact - next weekend, helping to give a retreat on the theme of the "Tender Father" (a TLIG retreat). I am leaving tomorrow to go south to stay at a friend's house in preparation for the flight from Heathrow on Wednesday. I am taking my laptop but I don't know if I will be able to blog from the hotel in Canada. I will not see any of the sights until the retreat is over, then I have two days to relax before I fly back.

4 comments:

  1. I wish you well Father on both your journey and the retreat you are giving. May your retreat benefit all involved.
    I will be pleased to see you return.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Denmark. We will pray for the retreate. Please take a look on the 'Video' section from the lectures last year where Fr. John was talking about TLIG in Copenhagen, here:

    www.slig25.info

    God Bless
    Thomas Halle

    ReplyDelete
  3. FatherJohn

    I hope you will not feel the need to respond to the remarks on the "blood-crazed ferret" blog comments.

    It would flatter the dreadful trolling character who
    consistently spoils that place as a forum for debate.
    Your right to your beliefs has had its defenders there and, should the nonsense persist, I myself will add my name to the defenders.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous - I don't know what this means. I am not aware of this at all, but perhaps I have not linked to that particular blog.In any case, I am no longer bothered by such nonsense.

    ReplyDelete