Friday 15 November 2013

Great news! The Pope is a Catholic! (Well, I never)

Thanks to Fr. Z for this information. I do not want to be negative in any way about this, but I am getting fed up with all this media nonsense about the Pope (and with those in the Church who are being simplistic, prejudiced or just plain silly). Great news indeed; the Pope really is a Catholic. I, for one, will not be breaking out the whiskey and cigars as one contributor says he will. I never doubted the Pope was a Catholic. I am highly skeptical about reports from the usual outlets and I don't follow ridiculous false prophecies about the Pope being the next worse thing to the Anti-Christ. Come to think of it, maybe I will break out the whiskey (not the cigars, I gave up smoking years ago) but not today...It's Friday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment